How to Blog

Hey guys! I thought you might want a how-to on blogging. So I made you:
The Ultimate Grand Detailed Guide For Successful Blogging Forevermore!
I hope all your questions are answered!

1. Get a Google Account.
2. Go to Apps and click Blogger.
3. Click add blog.
4. Do what it tells you to-name it, etc.
5. Make a Hello, peoples post.
6. Think of a random topic
7. Post about it
8. Email EVERYONE you know about your new blog!
9. Add cool gadgets!
10. Continue posting and thank me on bended knee.

Ta-da! And no laughing, Bekah. (Yes, I know enough about you to know you are laughing inside, Bekah.)

Comments

  1. **abruptly covers my laughing with a cough at that last time**
    Laughing? Me? Nah, you must be mistaken...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh course! You never (in italics) laugh, never.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Types of OTPs

What's in a name?

Beautiful People| Emma/ Hester/ Dandelion