Infinity Dreams Award/I'm Back!

Hey guys! I'm back in Florida for three more weeks and thus I am back to blogging. It turns out I did not die, which is good, because I got nominated for:
The Infinity Dreams Award! And I'm really Excited! (yes, Excited with a capitol E. Why not?)

Okay, the Rules!

Rule 1: Thank the blogger who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
Thank you SO MUCH!!!! Bekah! I really appreciate being nominated, especially being a new blogger and all. Here is the link: This is the link. Click on it. NOW.
Rule 2: Post the pic on your blog. Been there, done that.
Rule 3: Answer the 11 questions. Time to reveal my secrets!

  • Are there any fandoms you've been in for at least 5 years?
  • YES. I have been obsessed with Harry Potter since KINGERGARTEN. You should know that, Bekah.
  • Have you ever read a book that you thought you'd hate, but turned out to be an awesome book?
  • Yep. A billion times. For instance, my dad made me read the first Percy Jackson series before The Mark of Athena and I SO regretted not reading them before.
  • Your thoughts on books being turn into movies?
  • Hmm...well, often they turn out well, but a lot of the times they are horrible and the actors look and act wrong. For instance, the first Percy Jackson movie and probably the second, but I didn't watch it, so IDK.
  • Who's your favorite Marvel superhero?
  • I don't really know the superheros, but from what my aunt told me about Storm, she's pretty cool...Also, are the Avengers Marvel? They are, aren't they? (no, I'm not completely dumb, only when it comes to superheros.) I like Wasp. Is she only on the kids show?
  • Do you prefer action novels, or comedy novels?
  • Definitely comedy, but I do like action novels too. Really, it depends on the book.
  • When it comes to movies, do you prefer animated or live-action?
  • It also depends on the movie. For instance, I like Inside Out but I also love Ever After. So I guess I have to pick live-action, except when the acting is bad, or it's nothing like the book it was based on.
  • What sparked your interest in blogging?
  • YOUR blog, Bekah! I just loved the way you expressed yourself there and I wanted to do something similar. Also, my relatives kept ganging up on me saying I should make a blog.
  • What's your favorite musical based off of a book?
  • That's a hard one! My brain automatically said Wicked but then I remembered The Phantom of the Opera and I guess it's a tie. Well, Wicked wins by a hair, but a very slim one.
  • Are you sad that Disney ended the TV show Phineas and Ferb(I sure am)?
  • They ended it? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Are you as confused as I am on why this list started skipping lines?
  • I don't know, how confused are you? I guess...
  • What's your favorite place to read?
  • My house has this room poking out of our living room that is almost all window, and our little sofa is in front of it. I like curling up on it under a blanket and immersing myself in a book.
  • Okay, time for Rule 4: Nominate at least 3 bloggers...I can't. I only know of 2 blogs in which the bloggers might actually see this, and so I will nominate 2!

    I nominate: Kathryn
    AND: Hadyn

    Rule 5: Have Fun! Of course...it's time for me to write my questions! (evil cackle)

    1. If you had to live in a book, which one would you choose, and why?

    2. If you could have any animal as your pet, and the pet would be tame and love you, which animal would you pick and why?

    3. What is your favorite time of year and why?

    4. What is your favorite time of day and why?

    5. If you could have one superpower (and it doesn't have to be traditional, like laser-eyes or flying, though you could pick those) what would you choose and why?

    6. If you had to wear only one shade of one color for the rest of your life (and your wedding and funerals don't count) which one would you choose and why?

    7. If you had to be something other than a human, what would you choose and why? A leopard? A tree? A star?

    8. What is your favorite book genre and why?

    9. Make someone up, right now, and describe them inside and out.

    10. What is your life's dream...and why?

    11. If you could have one wish, what would it be and why?

    Okay, I'm done! Hope you enjoyed this post!

    Comments

    1. I'm glad I was able to inspire you :D!
      And, on a scale of 1-to-10, I was probably confused on about 7...

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. That is, I was a confused 7 about why the lines where skipping on my blog.

        Delete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    5 Types of OTPs

    What's in a name?

    Beautiful People| Emma/ Hester/ Dandelion