Books YOU Need to Read Right Now

Hey guys! A couple of my pals and I decided to tell you what you need to read. Right now. Like, run as fast as you can holding a laptop open to your library and feverishly check for the books. RIGHT NOW. DO IT.

Anyway, I decided as sponsor I should go first. We will each recommend a couple of books.
The people recommending are:
Me!
Lilliana DuVince
Mrs. Downtoearth
Mr. Cleanhallfreak
Dela Raye
Grace
The Chocolate Lover!!!! (my personal favorite)

Okay guys, it's me! I need you all to read:

The Penderwicks by Jeanne Birdsall
is about a family of one father, four girls, and a dog. The eldest is Rosalind, a sensible 12 year old who may or not be falling in love, with brave 11 year old tomboy Skye next in line, hot hot hot temper and all, 10 year old dramatically artistic Jane coming through, and shy animal-loving Batty, the four year old, in tow. What happens when a family such as this, completed with huge, lovable Hound, finds a new friend in the mansion in front of there guest cottage? And what lengths will they go to to keep him from military school?

Half Upon A Time by James Riley
Read it. Now. It's about a regular (or is she?) girl falling from the sky into a not-so-perfect fairy tale world. The other main character, Jack, is not exactly the hero type. He'd rather save himself than a princess, thank you very much, and he's not so keen on adventuring. But when they join forces to save May's (the girl is named May) grandmother, even their lack of friendliness and amazing amounts of sarcasm cannot stand in their way. Also, there's a perfect prince. And a beanstalk. And a dragon. And did I mention the Evil Queen? How about Snow White? You know, you better just read it.

Finally! I thought Ilse would drone on FOREVER! It's me, Lillianna DuVince. And what I have to recommend is so much more entertaining.

Seraphina by Rachel Hartman is about-

Lillianna!

What?

That may be a good book, but it's also inappropriate! And creepy! I thought you liked the Rainbow Fairies books!

Fine! Read The Blue Castle by L.M. Montgomery. I'm no good with writing blurbs. Ooh, and Emma by Jane Austen! She's definitely a girl after my own heart.
(Actually, do read that one. Actually, both, but mostly the first one.)

Hello? I believe I'm next? I think girls should read cookbooks and almanacks, that's all!
Gee, thanks for your opinion, Mrs. D.
The Janitor's Manual's my pick. I need ALL OF YOU to PICK UP YOUR MESS and STOP BEING SO MESSY! KILL THE POODLES!!

Poodles are essential!KILL HER TOO!!!
Hello? This is Dela Raye. I think you should read Book of A Thousand Days by Shannon Hale. It's about a maid and her Lady mistress being imprisoned in a tower and the adventure thereafter. The culture is very interesting and has an Eastern tang.

It is my humble opinion (I'm Grace) that you should read Hitty: Her First Hundred Years. It is the beautiful story of a doll' s life.

CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we're done. Hope you enjoyed!! Now check out those books. OR ELSE.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Visit From St. Nicholas: 2017 Edition

5 Types of OTPs

What's in a name?