TMI Tag

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't posted recently...feeling of shame...
Anyway, my friend Bekah left a TMI post up for grabs, so ***deep breath*** here I come....
                                                  What are you wearing?
A navy blue pocketed t-shirt, exercise shorts, an oversized maroon extremely soft Cambridge University sweatshirt, a Native American beaded bracelet, and a turquoise digital watch. What, it's called TMI Tag!!!
Have you ever been in love?
...do fictional characters count? Because outside of Harry Potter, Gilbert Blythe, Jeffrey Tifton, Edmund Pevensie, Peter Pevensie, Prince Caspian, WESLEY I LOVE YOU, and (blush at the list) etc, I've never had a crush.
Have you ever had a terrible breakup?
Nope. Never dated, never had a crush outside of the pages of a book.
How tall are you?
4 foot something or other.
How much do you weigh?
8000 pounds. Next question.
Any tattoos?
Currently, I have no temporary tattoos, nor have I had any for years. And no, I don't have any permanent ones.
Any piercings?
Yes. My ears are pierced.
OTP?
Anne Shirley+the guy she marries. I don't want to spoil it!!!
What's your favorite show?
It's a tie between Liv and Maddie and Studio C.
Who are your favorite bands?
????The Lumineers????
Something you miss?
My friends.
Favorite song?
 Prepare for a list!! Wishing you were Somehow Here Again (phantom), For Good (Wicked), Hey Stephen, Tim McGraw, Forever and Always (T Sweezy), and Hooked on a Feeling (Blue Swede). For a taste.
How old are you?
Not a day over 85, young lady!
Zodiac sign?
Aries! (High five, Bekah!)
Quality you look for in a partner?
What kind of partner?
What's your favorite quote?
"I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship." -Louisa May Alcott
 "Awake, my sons; put on the armor of righteousness. Shake off the chains with which ye are bound, and come forth out of obscurity, and arise from the dust."-Lehi
Who is your favorite actor?
Julie Andrews!!!!!
Favorite color?
Turquoise!
Loud or soft music?
A happy medium.
Where do you go when you're sad?
To my room, my diary, and my latest book.
How long does it take you to shower?
5-6 minutes, but a luxurious one is about...10? 15?
How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning?
Ready for what?
Have you ever been in a physical fight?
Do sword fights and Ninja fights count?
Turn ons?
WHAT DOES IT MEAN????!!!!
Turn offs?
Explain. Beware, I have a lance to your throat.
The reason you joined the blogging community?
UH...my family ganged up on me, I wanted to, I though it would be fun, Bekah inspired me.
What are your fears?
Please don't make me get into this.
The last movie that made you cry?
I'm not sure...The Phantom of the Opera (25th Anniversary)?? Pride and Prejudice??
Last time you said you love someone?
Not sure. This morning, when Dad left for work?
Meaning behind your blog name?
I'm Ilse. I imagine stuff. It's alliteration. Hence, Ilse the Imaginer.
Last book you read?
Two Princesses of Bamarre by Gail Carson Levine.
The book you're currently reading?
Peter and the Shadow Thieves by...Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson.
The last show you watched?
Dog with a Blog.

Last person you talked to?
My brother.

The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
My mom.

What's your favorite food?
Can I say a Rotewurst with Schnitzel, buttery noodles, salt potatoes, mozzarella sticks, aebliskiver and garlic bread? (burp)
Place you want to visit
New Zealand
Last place you were?
In the Living Room, handing my brother a chocolate chip muffin.

Do you have a crush?
Not outside The Princess Bride.

Last time you kissed someone?
Romantically?? EW NEVER!!!!!! On the cheek? I think I kissed my mom goodnight last night.

Last time you were insulted?
I hung out with my brother this morning, so probably then.

Favorite flavor of sweet?
Chocolate peanut butter.

What instrument do you play, if any?
The piano and the violin.

Favorite piece of jewelry?
I have a Liahona necklace, and the aforementioned bracelet.

Last sport you played?
Tennis.

Last song you sang?
Not sure....Forever & Always?

Favorite pickup line?
"Carrots!" And now I will promptly break a slate over your head, Gilbert Blythe.

Have you ever used it?
No, nor will I ever.

Last time you hung out with anyone?
My brother, this morning.

Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone reading this with a blog!
 
I've done it! Hoorah! Okay, I'm done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Visit From St. Nicholas: 2017 Edition

5 Types of OTPs

What's in a name?