A Few Life Tips

I know what you're going to say: I really don't have to do this.
My reply? I know! That's what makes me so nice!!
Also, if you haven't seen Wicked and don't realize what AWESOME punning that was, no, I do not have that inflated of an ego.


1. Don't buy a platypus.
Seriously, guys. Just don't. It's not fun. Phineas and Ferb make it seem all cool, but trust me, it's hard.

We never had a platypuss11111

Courtney! Get off! I'm blogging!

Mommy said it was your turn to watch me1

Go ask your big brother.

No111 he's on pocimon.

Fine!

That was my little sister Courtney and I arguing. She is such a pest, I-

I'm not a pest11 whats a pest//

Come on! Go annoy someone else!

iwlsa, your making me sad...

Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie, it's- HEY!!!

what//

YOU DELETED  MY NEW BLOG POST!!!!

Oh, that old thing.

OLD?? OLD?? I WORKED THREE HOURS STRAIGHT ON THAT THING, IT WAS GONNA BE EPIC!!!! AND YOU GONNA PAY!!!


Nooooo111111111111111111111111111111111111111


I still can't believe she did that! I just locked her in the bathroom, by the way. She is pure evil, and she just ruined a hilarious post!

I. Am. Fuming.

Goodbye.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Types of OTPs

What's in a name?

Beautiful People| Emma/ Hester/ Dandelion