Videos you Need to See

Hey guys! Don't ask me why I'm posting at six o'clock in the morning. It brightens my aura of darkness to tell you I woke up at five fifteen and could fall asleep again.

Dang it! I told you!

Anyway, this post is inspired by this post by Bekah the Bookworm.

Go on. Click it. You got time.

So I'm going to try not to do too many Studio C videos, but it will be a struggle. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!!!

Okay....these will not be in any particular order because I'm not that kind of organized. I don't even know how to put videos on here and have only a vague idea about which videos I choose. Deep breath. Here goes.



NUMBER ONE
is perfect for comedy lovers and Hunger Games fans, and yes I can sing/rap all these songs in my sleep. I know, I know, Studio C, but you have to love it! You know, I think I'll link. You are required by law to watch these.

Watch this first. Katniss should be on Team Peeta, yeah
Now watch this. Brown hair, soft eyes, kills children
NOW WATCH THIS, THE BEST ONE I'm 17, not getting any younger!

So what you guys think?


NUMBER TWO
is also hilarious, but with more of a reality check. It's Brooklyn and Bailey with Chelsea Crockett on the 7 second challenge! Now click.

NUMBER THREE
is not funny. At all. Of Course I Want to Build a Snowman is Elsa's silent reply. I nearly cried the first time. Here it is!

NUMBER FOUR
Well, Number 3 showed me a lot of Frozen videos, and now I've decided to show you Frozen How It Should Have Ended. It's hilarious! Watch it Watch it Watch it!

NUMBER FIVE
is so funny! It's a Star Wars parody of...I'll Make a Man Out of You? Man? I don't know. But here it is!

This is Part 2.


BONUS
I LOVE THIS LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!! WATCH THE HILARITY NOW!!!!!!!

So there you have it. Awesome mostly funny videos. Yay! Now it's time form me to enter the real world...bummer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Visit From St. Nicholas: 2017 Edition

5 Types of OTPs

What's in a name?