My Odd Pet Peeeve

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been a little preoccupied with this:
Cutest. Dog. Ever.

Anyway, I have decided to share one of my odd pet peeves!

I know. You are so blessed. Bear with me, readers.

So I'll jump right into it. I love Disney's Beauty and the Beast. We all do, right? But one lyric irritates me So. Much! Remember the awesome first song? Well, when Belle is sitting at the fountain reading, she says, "Here's where she meets Prince Charming, but she won't discover that it's him 'til Chapter Three!" Chapter. Three. WHY would she find out that he's Prince Charming in CHAPTER THREE?!!! The reader shouldn't find out until at least Chapter 6, and the main character needs to wait until the third to last chapter!!!!

Ok. I'm done.

Bye guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Types of OTPs

What's in a name?

Beautiful People| Emma/ Hester/ Dandelion