Disney's Megara

Hello, Imaginers! I had a brainchild...wow that sounds wrong...that I wanted to share with y'all!

I call it: Megara.

So we all know and love Disney's Hercules right? Right? Okay. Well, I thought, what if Disney made a sequel sort of thing all about Meg's life? Come on, you know it would be awesome! And depressing. But mostly awesome! Who's with me? Here's the basic plotline:
Disclaimer: None of these pictures are my property AT ALL.

The movie cover:






Base picture source:http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/ruthsstudy/disney.html (I added the writing)











Meg was raised by her former hero father, and her childhood was a happy one.

source: http://adquatt.deviantart.com/art/Little-Megara-94375465

But tragically, he died fighting a monster threatening their home in Athens.
Source: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/390265123936519849/

Meg was sent to a convent by her aunt to complete her education. It was hard, because she had just lost...everything. (That convent thing actually happened, though I don't know about in Ancient Greece...but just so you know, that didn't mean she was a nun with vows and such.)


Source: http://rebloggy.com/post/my-gifs-tangled-disney-fanart-the-lion-king-rapunzel-tarzan-hercules-megara-beau/74866283491

She was walking outside (which was forbidden) when she met Timun. He was different than anyone she had met before. (yes, I know it's John Smith.)

Source: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/disney-prince/images/12925041/title/john-smith-photo

She (duh) fell in love. With (duh) an awesome solo.

Source: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/disney-crossover/images/25336717/title/meg-john-smith-photo

They started dating Ancient Greek style. Eventually, Meg finished her education at the convent and (unheard of!) got a job selling pottery painted with heroes at the market. She rented her own tiny little cottage. REALLY tiny. And all went well...until Timun boasted a little too much and ended up fighting a monster. And dying. Yeah, girl, your life sucks.
Source: http://hero.wikia.com/wiki/Megara_(Disney)

But Hades received a little visit from the fates telling him that she will make or break his rule. So, he makes her an offer: He'll let Timun live, and Meg is forever enslaved to him. You know what happens; she foolishly agrees.

Source: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/disney-villains/images/2017876/title/meg-hades-screencap

All is well, all is yay! And then...Aphrodisia came to town. She and Timun hit it off well...too well. Even though Meg had literally GIVEN HER SOUL for him, he ran off with Aphrodisia.


Source: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/disney-crossover/picks/show/731178/favorite-crossovers-with-aurora-which-couple-like-better

She cried again. But she had learned a valuable lesson-be careful who you give your soul for. The movie ends with her walking to Thebes, Home of Heroes, with an awesome solo going like this:

It's time to begin again,
Start the race to win again.
It's time to start over, 
In a new place,
With a new life!
I can do it all again,
Make the most of my story!
I can be it all again,
My life's book isn't written for me.

And though I'm in bondage,
I know someday, I'll be free!
One day I'll get to do what I want
And what I need!

Begin again,
Start over, over!
Begin again,
Take a new path.
Begin again,
Press onward, onward!
Begin again,
One day I'll be free.

 Or something like that. I don't know. And of course, you know she'll be okay. Because she's Meg!

And you also know there will be lots of sassy one-liners and funny moments. Because she's Meg!
And some sort of hilarious sidekick. Duh.

So, what did you think? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE comment below! I WANT YOUR COMMENTS! :) (bashful face) What Disney movies would you like to see that don't yet exist?

Comments

  1. This is awesome, Ilse! I love that it ends with her walking to the home of heroes, because, according to Zeuss's own definition, she is a true hero... I mean heroine :) Also awesome that she takes the initiative to run her own life (deciding to sell pottery, etc.) She is a really amazing character.

    I think it would be fun to see a Disney version of the story of Melusina, the freshwater mermaid / queen of Luxembourg :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree about Melusina. Did you know that there is going to be a new Disney movie about...sorry, I don't remember her name. But it includes demigods!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Types of OTPs

What's in a name?

Beautiful People| Emma/ Hester/ Dandelion