Reply to Bekah

Hey y'all! Bekah just posted a blog post called Reasons I'm Not a Stereotypical Modern Tween. I decided to do a follow-up post, my reasons I'm not a stereotypical modern tween. Yeah, I'll admit it, I like clothes to a certain extent. But I am not a stereotype. And no one is.

Reason #1: I don't know anything about the modern celebrity world.
I love Taylor Swift music, but that's about it. Otherwise, I listen to Wicked, The Lumineers, Disney, and The Beatles. I don't get why Uptown Funk and Watch me Whip are popular. I know nothing about music today. And, I know very few celebrities. Here is my list of great famous people:
1. Louisa May Alcott
2. L.M. Montgomery
3. J.K. Rowling
4. Joan of Arc
5. Terry Pratchett
6. Roald Dahl
7. Thomas S. Monson
You get the picture. Five of those are writers and two religious leaders. Well, Joan of Arc wasn't really a religious leader, but you get it. Also, only two of those are still alive.

Reason #2: Sword fight time on!
I love sword fighting with play swords and Nerf fights. Those are really fun.

Reason #3: I'm reading Pride & Prejudice.
True, I've already seen 3 movie adaptations, but I'm reading it. It's actually not as difficult as Emma. This is just to show that I do a LOT of reading.

Reason #4: I'm a HUGE Disney fan.
I've had a tab up labeled "Song Lyrics: Hercules" for several days. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Disney, though personally I think that some of the movies are not completely appropriate for young kids. (Like Aladdin and Hercules.)

Reason #5: I'm doing NaNoWriMo.
Does that non-existent stereotype spend a lot of effort on writing? I think not! I spend at least thirty minutes per day working on a novel.

That's it! Yes, there are more reasons, but my arm is really tired. See ya later, Imaginers!

Comments

  1. I've read Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility . . . I think Northanger Abbey is next on my Jane Austen list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a) Apologies for not replying sooner.
      b) Jane Austen is awesome, right? :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Types of OTPs

What's in a name?

Beautiful People| Emma/ Hester/ Dandelion