Christmas Movies Tag

Hello Imaginers! I decided to...dun dun dun...make my own tag! (Is that even legal?)

Rules:
-Link back to the blogger who tagged you
-Answer the questions
-Tag either a general audience or (a) specific blogger(s)

Questions:
1. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
2. Which Christmas movie has your favorite representation of the North Pole?
3. Which Christmas movie has your favorite representation of Santa?
4. What, in your opinion, is the most powerful Christmas movie you've seen?
5. This question you get to write. For me, it is:
What is your favorite song inside a Christmas movie?
6. Which Christmas movie makes you feel the most Christmas magic?

My Answers:
1. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Definitely White Christmas. I love the music, the story, and (of course!) the love story.
2. Which Christmas movie has your favorite representation of the North Pole?
Elf. I love the friendly-feeling workshop and the sleigh and the elves!
3. Which Christmas movie has your favorite representation of Santa?
When I first wrote these questions in my head, I thought of Elf. But I realize that The Polar Express's wise, kind Santa Claus trumps the more personal one of Elf to me. (Though, the North Pole and mostly the elves in The Polar Express are a little creepy!)
4. What, in your opinion, is the most powerful Christmas movie you've seen?
It's a Wonderful Life is decidedly the answer. I cried. A lot. It really shows how one life affects so many others.
5. What is your favorite song inside a Christmas movie?
Curse you Ilse! It was hard deciding between You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch and When Christmas Comes to Town from the Polar Express, but ultimately I have to say When Christmas Comes to Town. ***"Not a child will be sleeping on the night of Christmas Eve, knowing Santa's on his way!"*** There are also a lot of good ones in White Christmas (like White Christmas. Duh.) and the Muppet Christmas Carol.
6. Which Christmas movie makes you feel the most Christmas magic?
Hands down, The Polar Express. The train, Santa, the bell, the presents at the end, believe...it all culminates in making me feel CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS!

I Tag:
Bekah the Bookworm
1900's Fashion
Castles in the Air
Anyone who wants to do this tag!

Thank you Imaginers! I hoped you enjoyed, and don't forget to comment below as a special Christmas present to me!




Comments

  1. Ooh! Fun :D!

    I accept the tag, m' lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun topic to think about! My favorite song from a Christmas movie is "It Feels Like Christmas" from The Muppet Christmas Carol, but I pretty much like all songs from all Christmas movies as a general rule :) haha

    Merry Christmas this week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I love that one! We haven't see The Muppet Christmas Carol yet this year. :( I love Christmas movie songs all the time too! Merry Christmas and thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Visit From St. Nicholas: 2017 Edition

5 Types of OTPs

What's in a name?