What I Believe

Hi Imaginers! I'd like to thank you all today. A lot of you are girls like me that are Christian, and you inspire me by putting your testimonies on your blogs. You have given me the courage to share what I believe and personally know to be true.
I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I'm a Mormon. You may have heard of Mormons. I don't know. Our religion is different than other Christian faiths because though the Bible is one of our books of scripture, we do not focus on it. We focus around the Book of Mormon. (Hence the name.) The Book of Mormon is an ancient record of the original inhabitants of the Americas, who were lead there from Jerusalem before Babylon took over. They began the record and passed it down through the ages, and we have much to learn from it about faith, virtue, and testimony. I have a strong testimony that the Book of Mormon is a true record.

We believe in Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost.

We believe in resurrection and a life after death.

We believe in repentance and the Atonement.

We believe that the Lord, Jesus Christ, suffered on the cross for us.

We believe that we are children of divine parents who love us very much.

Please visit mormon.org or lds.org. Thank you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Types of OTPs

What's in a name?

Beautiful People| Emma/ Hester/ Dandelion