The Infinity Dreams Award 2016



Hello, hello! Mary at Sunshine and Scribblings (please click that link) did The Infinity Dreams Award and said that anyone could steal it. So, obviously, I did. (Not because I'm out of ideas...righhhhhhhhhhhht.)






Rules

1. Thank the blogger who tagged you. I wasn't tagged, but...HEY MARY! THANKS! *grins*
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
4. Tag 11 bloggers and give them 11 new questions to answer.

Facts

1. I live in Germany, which many of you already know, which means that I get to go to Spain for spring break, starting tomorrow. :)

2. I recently wrote a little play called Snow Tweets that I shall perform with my friends about Snow White as a stereotypical teenage girl.
Tidbit: (EQ is Evil Queen and M is Mirror)


EQ: Mirror, my latest post already has 578 likes, but that stupid girl Snow White’s has 600. Why is that?
M: Well, maybe she has more followers.
EQ: Last time I checked-well, I’ll check again. (shocked) MIRROR!
M: Yes, your highness?
EQ: (upset) Look. Just look at how many followers she has versus how many I have.
M: (after a short pause) Oh, my.
EQ: Yes. I have 1,000,000 followers. She has 1,000,002! Mirror, it is time for action!

3. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

3 1/2. Just kidding. My fact is that I have read and love The Princess Bride.

4. I have seen the recent movie of Les Mis and died and came back to life and loved it. :) (Look at the comments on this post for my fuller opinion on it. Only read it if you've seen/read Les Mis.)

4 1/2. GAVROSH!!!!

5. I'm bored. Does that count? No? Well, I like trains. And pie. And cookies. And melons. 

5 1/2. But I don't like bananas.

6. I may be insane. I'm not sure.

7. I love England. My dream home is in Datchet, this little town near Windsor where my grandparents are currently being missionaries. I even have a big Union Jack rug in my room. Here's a picture:

8. I own a ukulele.


9. I don't know how to play the ukulele.

9 1/2. Well, actually I don't know the notes of the ukulele using the frets.

10. I have read the Harry Potter series 9 times.

11. I have an ADORABLE long-haired dachsund named Macs, short for Pamac, with the weird c so it's pronounced as Pamach. Another nickname for him is Machi. He's a disobedient, excitable Hungarian rescue and we love him. :) 



Questions

1. What is your favorite season?
Spring! It's hopeful and warm and beautiful.
2. If you could only eat one dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be?
"You twisted witch." -whoever wrote That One Studio C Sketch. Um...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................perhaps these delicious chocolate chip cookies I once had?
3. What superpower would you most like to possess?
Ooh! For this one, I come prepared. I would like to shapeshift so that I can FLY (major dream right there) incognito. Also be practically invisible. Also talk to my dog.
4. Do you prefer chocolate or vanilla? (I'm apparently hungry right now.)
It depends...generally vanilla in flavoring, but in cookies and chocolate CHOCOLATE. (mmm!)
5. What are some books that make you perfectly and incandescently happy?
I have read Percy Jackson's Greek Gods (obviously by Rick Riordan) time and time again and still love it. All Percy Jackson books are lovely. All of Gail Carson Levine's Princess Tales, basically anything L.M. Montgomery--oops, I mean Queen Lucy Maud--the Half Upon A Time series by James Riley, the Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling, and The Princess Bride by William Goldman.
6. What is a movie that you enjoyed which you originally weren't expecting to like?
Les Miserable. Cars, when I rewatched it when my mom was babysitting two little boys. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, Better Off Dead, So I Married an Axe Murderer, Ferris Bueller's Day Off...the list goes on with many wonderful '80s movies. (Yes, I'm aware that many of these have inappropriate content. I do not endorse these movies. Except for Cars. And Les Mis.)
7. Given the choice between leaving your family behind in order to move to a fictional world or staying where you lived for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Mary Horton, I am fairly certain that I hate you. (Just kidding. Probably.) I think I would stay with my family, but I would pray and shed many tears either way.
8. Which mythical creature would you adopt?
Umm....would they be automatically tame? If so, a highly trained pegasus. BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU WANT ONE TOO. (especially if it's Blackjack from the Percy Jackson series.)
9. What is one of your biggest pet peeves?
When people leave a room and leave on the light, I go bonkers.
10. What fictional character would you most like to have as a friend?
Ooh...toughie. Probably...............IDK. Maybe Annabeth Chase, or Hermione Granger, or Anne Shirley,  or Jenna Heap, or...................................
11. Would you rather write with a pencil or a pen?
A pen, I think.

My Questions

1. Lined notebooks or unlined? (or graph?)
2. Would you rather be an Extremely Famous Author who can't do anything because publicity and reporters, or unpublished?
3. Given the choice to be able to fly, but die youngish, or not fly, but have a long life, which would you choose?
4. What's your favorite musical?
5. What's your favorite book? (An evil question, I know.) 6. Write a short, 6 line poem on the last book you read. Now.
7. How forgetful are you, on a scale of 1-10? Explain.
8. What is your opinion on reading books for school?
9. What is your favorite word? (Mine's inclination.)
10. Do you like cupcakes or cookies better?
11. Name the first 11 things that pop into your head.

My Taggings

Here's the thing.
I don't know who's been tagged or not.
I'm going to tag everyone reading this with a blog of some sort who hasn't already done this this year.

You're welcome.

If you do this, put your link in the comments!!

Comments

  1. I already did this, but I shall now go edit the post to answer your questions.
    "So I Married an Axe Murderer"? Do tell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, it's not what it sounds like! It's really funny. Just follow this link to the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yto08I_IiAg

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Types of OTPs

What's in a name?

Beautiful People| Emma/ Hester/ Dandelion