Quotation Tagathonius (Quotes Tag Day 1)

Come one, come all, to the Quotation Tagathonius, Day the firstus of them all!

In other words: Hey, yo. I've been tagged for the Quotes Tag and this is Day 1.

(Did you guys like my new header? I already hate it. For historians who will read this blog after the header is changed because I'll be incredibly famous (or possibly just people who read this in a week to a month) here it is:
)

Anyhoo, I was tagged by the fabulous Bekah of Bekah the Bookworm. Thank you, Bekah! (waves from a continent away and grins like a crazy person)

RULES OF RULINESS:
1. Thank the person/people who were so thoughtful, kind, considerate, friendly, insane, right, correct, miraculous, and nice (okay, not all of that's in the real rules) to nominate you. CHECK!
2. Nominate three new bloggers every day. Uhh...........I'll try? Question mark? IDK?
3. Post a new quote everyday for three consecutive days. I can do, friends of the blogosphere! (I've been needing a new one for my sidebar. Seriously, right now I think it just says CHOCOLATE in all caps.)


So, I decided to share with you possibly the best quote of all time. It's by Michelle Birkby, amazingtalentedauthor (my new word) of The House At Baker Street. (You'll find a review here. ) The character saying this is good old Dr. John Watson.

"He's always grumpy when he's been stabbed."

I laughed so hard when I first read that line, no joke. (#unintentionalpuns)


I hereby tag:
Chloe Linn of Rustling Thoughts
Umm....I feel like everyone has already done this. So that's all for now, folks.


Comments

  1. Thanks for the tag! I did do it earlier this month, so I think I'll wait a bit before doing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops-see, I was right! Everyone's already done it! :)

      Delete
  2. I actually like your header, however it clashes with your blog's background.

    Ha! That quote made me laugh my head off X"D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad someone likes it! And I know, it is super duper funnsy.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Types of OTPs

What's in a name?

Beautiful People| Emma/ Hester/ Dandelion