Snow White's Blog: All Creatures, Big and Small

I'm lying on my bed with a headache and a slight fever, knowing I should post but not sure what to.
Then I remembered-oh, yes!-my Disney Princess blog series. So, here it is-Snow White's blog, All Creatures, Big and Small!

Hello, my sweet little readers! This is Princess Snow White. Today I saw the most adorable little ducky in the road! Here is the photograph:
Image result for annoyed looking duck photographAdorable, I know! (source)

I wanted to make friends with it, so I sang it a song! It was Whistle While You Work. It didn't want to do my laundry for me, though, so I left it.

A poem:

Ducklings can be so cute,
Adorable, 'tis true,
Whenever I see one, I say to it,
"Oh, I do love you!"

Bunnies and chipmunks and puppies,
And kittens and turtles, oh my!
The birds and the bees and the butterflies,
Are so cute that they make me sigh.

La de da, I must go cuddle my 46 kittens and 12 bear cubs. Bye!

-Snow White


So. Did you like it? Did you like the header I made? What do you think of Snow White's...ah...oddities? Tell me in the comments!









Comments

  1. Sorry you're not feeling well! :/ I hope you are better soon, headaches are the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll add my expression of sympathy to Chloe's; hope you feel better!
    I love the letter B, so the line "the birds and the bees and the butterflies" tickled me greatly.
    I like your background wallpaper, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know the header is all wacky currently, but I'm working on it. :)

      Delete
  3. Feel better soon!

    This was a little odd, but please do not misunderstand me; I mean that in a very wonderful way. I adore odd :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bekah. ODD=WONDERFUL (sometimes!)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Types of OTPs

What's in a name?

Beautiful People| Emma/ Hester/ Dandelion