1 Year BLOGOVERSARY!! (gasp!)

Imaginers. The time has come.

TODAY IS MY ONE YEAR BLOGOVERSARY!

Ah, how the time flies. I recall sitting on my parents' bed in the rented house in Florida during our family reunion, typing the first words into the horrendously terrible first post "Hey Peoples" on my mother's Apple laptop. Memories.

You know me better than that. I am probably going to do something crazy and ill-advised.
Note: After writing this post, I realize that I didn't actually do so. Ah, well.

Anyway.

Stats.

Right.

I feel like that always happens, yes? Reviewing the stats? Well, I'm joining in and sharing my (probably pitiful) stats.

Vital Stats Because Stats Looked Lonely and Pitiful all by Itself

Posts: 75, 73 published and 2 drafts (including this one)
Comments: 216
Pageviews: 3585
Google+ Followers: 6
Most Popular Post: My Current Life, with 175 pageviews. Wow! (Not counting when I just looked it up to add the link. I am not A Cheater.)
My Audience (by pageviews):

United States: 2362
Germany: 639
France: 92
Russia: 90
Ukraine: 39
Ireland: 37
Burkina Faso: 35
Australia: 29
Canada: 19
United Kingdom: 17

Which is Extremely Exciting because I don't know anyone in Russia, Ukraine, Ireland, or Canada. Therefore: People I Do Not Know Are Reading My Blog. Exciting!

Google Searches That Have Found My Blog:
ilse the imaginer
3
ilsetheimaginer
2
duvinche
1
megara wdw
1

Browser That Reads This Blog Most: Chrome, with 44%

So. Now that we're done with that...blogging is just an awesome experience. I get to talk to a bunch of Really Cool People who are A Lot Like Me. My inbox is overflowing with all the posts you guys put out, and they're all awesome! The blogosphere is a really fun, fascinating place and it's hard to believe that I've been a part of it for a whole year.

Here's to many more years to come!

By the way-I'm still looking for more ideas for Shakespeare Night/Week. Please comment below and help me out!
















Comments

  1. Yay!!

    Wow, you've gotten a lot of international views!

    Congratulations, and enjoy this next year of blogging! :D

    (All three of those ended in exclamation marks. Oops. ;) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (It seems I am not alone in my occasional overuse of exclamation marks. :) )

      Delete
  2. CONGRATS ON YOUR 1ST BLOGGY BIRTHDAY!!!! THIS DEFINITELY CALLS FOR CAKE AHHHH!! *flings cake in your hair* I hope this is just the first of many fantastic blogging years. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (Washes cake out of hair. What a waste, what a waste.)

      Delete
  3. CONGRATS ON YOUR 1-YEAR BLOGIVERSARY! WOOOOOHOOO! GO ILSE!
    #IMAGINER4LIFE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! #ENTHUSIASTICCOMMENTS #THANKSFORACCEPTINGTHEWEIRDTERMIUSEFORTHOSEWHOREADMYBLOG

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Visit From St. Nicholas: 2017 Edition

5 Types of OTPs

What's in a name?