I Wrote A Poem

Hey guys! Remember how that one time I posted a poem...like 700 years ago...

Yeah.

I wrote another poem I would like to share! So, here it is:

Listen close to the bees and the birds
They speak a thousand tongues without a word
Their wisdom is more than ever man did know
As man does die, the flowers bloom and grow
But as the bee is lost and squashed and dead
The lovely flower sighs and hangs its head
And the bird is gone in winter's blight
A thousand joys are lost in their lost flight.


Comments

  1. That was surprisingly deep. I loved it!
    It would be nice if you could do things like this every other month (or so).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll try, but I am not super organized, soo...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Types of OTPs

What's in a name?

Beautiful People| Emma/ Hester/ Dandelion