You likey?

You may notice my fabulous new header. You can probably tell that I like it far more than any previous headers, which I hated. It's a new style for me. I was able to find all the photos online (it's surprising how limiting the label 'for noncommercial reuse' can be) except for the happy doggy face, which is a picture of my adorable Hungarian rescue, Macs. (I used that one because it was the best one on my blog, and I was to lazy to consider another method of getting a photo onto my laptop.) For posterity, here is a picture of the header:
Has anyone noticed that the same picture of Jane Austen has appeared in each of my headers so far? Huh. Food for thought.

-Ilse

Comments

  1. So pretty!

    DAWWWWwww, your dog's so cute. :)

    By the way, I voted on your poll, but even though I voted in the negative, I have subscribed to your blog, just via my Blogger dashboard. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (In the flesh, he's like a bomb composed of adorability. If that's a word.) Thank you! That's cool, I didn't know you could do that!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Types of OTPs

What's in a name?

Beautiful People| Emma/ Hester/ Dandelion