Hamilton Nicknames

For your enjoyment;

Alexander "Nonstop" Hamilton 

Aaron "Talk less. Smile more!" Burr

John "Sally in on a stallion" Laurens

Hercules "BRAH, BRAH!" Mulligan
(That one was easy.)

Marquis de "America's Favorite Fighting Frenchman" LAFAYETTE 

Angelica "it's completely platonic *sigh*" Schuyler 

Eliza "too good for this world" Hamilton

Peggy "and Peggy!" Schuyler

Samuel "heed not the rabble" Seabury

King George "I will kill your friends and family to remind you of my love" the Third

George "The General" Washington

Charles "but there's so many of them!" Lee

Theodosia "Dear" Burr

Phillip "Making my father proud" Hamilton

Thomas "In Love With France" Jefferson

James "Thomas's Campaign Manager" Madison

Aand I think that's all. Have a great day!

Comments

  1. Hamilton!!

    I've only heard about a third of the songs, so the only of these I got were Theodosia and King George's, but well-done all the same! :)

    Do you have a favorite song?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I really love Satisfied. I also enjoy Take A Break, Washington on Your Side, and The Room Where it Happens muchly.

      Delete
  2. I had a bad night and i woke up to this in my email... im not sure what the intent was, but it made me laugh and nod and i love the accuracy. Thanks for sharing this, Ilse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, thank YOU for commenting and brightening my day! (The intent was I felt like it. :) )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Visit From St. Nicholas: 2017 Edition

5 Types of OTPs

What's in a name?