Rambles of Celebration

Yo, Imaginers! This is Ilse, writing from the East Coast. Home of this dog. 
(Sorry about quality. My phone's plugged in, so I had to zoom lots.)

And that dog's BFF. 
Anyway. 

Yes, you heard me right. I'm in the United States!

You normal Americans, you do not appreciate your country enough. Especially convenience. And Target. 

Sing it with me, Bekah. TAAARRGGEEETTT

Anyway, there are negative things about being in America rather than Germany. Namely, jet lag. As a result of the time difference, I've been waking up around 4:30 AM. Yep. But, you know, it's worth it. 

I know what you're thinking. When is she going to explode into Christmas obsession?

NOW. 

We have 6 days left, people! I'm so. Excited. It's going to be awesome. 

Well, I have to go, so you'll have to deal with a random, rambling post. Have a merry Christmas, happy Hannukah, or whatever else you celebrate! Bye!  

Comments

  1. Six days left? *is hit with reality* My goodness! *runs away screeching*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. :) I know how you feel. Time hurries on, huh?

    (Sorry for the belated reply. I've been rather busy.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sings* TAAAAAAARGEEEET
    *multitude of Christmas-y angels sing* TAAAARGEEET

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. You're so lucky to have Target always.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Visit From St. Nicholas: 2017 Edition

5 Types of OTPs

What's in a name?